WORLDWIDE EQUIPMENT CARES ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!
WE offer competitive salary & benefits, WE are a drug-free company, WE are a smoke-free company, WE offer continuing education & training opportunities, WE offer educational financial assistance, WE offer job relocation opportunities, WE offer incentive bonuses and/or commissions for certain job positions, WE offer sign-on bonuses and/or reimbursement of relocation expenses for certain positions.
WE are also proud to offer you:
Sells parts to all customers over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
• Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
• Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
• Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
• Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
• Pulls and fills orders from stock.
• Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
• Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
• Notifies the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
• Notifies the body shop when all parts have arrived and when they will be delivered.
• Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
• Follows up on back-ordered parts.
• Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
• Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
• Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
• Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
• Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
• Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
• Ensures that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
• Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
• Issues and tracks requested shop tools to technicians.
• Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
• Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
• Solicits assigned accounts by phone.
• Keeps front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
• Cleans computer terminals and printers daily
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Prefer one year previous experience in a warehouse environment handling products and working with inventory control
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information to management.
• Proficient in basic math, can determine variance in numbers on sight. Able to count and add basic numbers without a calculator